Monday, February 15, 2010

Naked Lady (Holiday) Monday

Anna1

Today is a holiday in the United States – something about a bunch of dead presidents. So what better day to bring you the Not Safe for Work deliciousness that is Anna Torv as nature – and Esquire magazine – intended. (My apologies non-US folks, perhaps you can sneak a peek while the boss’ back is turned.) I’ve long enjoyed the capable, matter-of-fact, natural beauty that defines Anna. But I must sheepishly admit that I stopped watching Fringe this season. While I enjoy a good unexplained phenomena as much as the next gal, I let the show go because Thursday night is just too insane for me to handle. There are six other nights of the week, TV executives, stop putting all the good shows on one of them. But now, now I feel like I’ve made a terrible, terrible mistake. I also feel like I’ve made a terrible, terrible mistake by living in a climate that never requires the use of long johns. In short, these photos fill me with regret, among several other emotions that are considerably more NSFW. Ahem.

Anna2
Anna3
Anna4
Anna5
Anna6
Anna7
Anna8

What can I say? Thank heavens for dead presidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment