Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A league of our own

league_1

So, my question is this:

How…
league_2
many…
league_3
of…
league_4
these…
league_5
movies…
league_6
must…
league_7
we…
league_8
see?
league_9

I know the dorky guy/hot girl genre has been all the cinematic rage for a while now. Look how revolutionary, men don’t have to be hunks anymore to land impossibly beautiful women. Isn’t that great? Whooo dorks! Well, it would be if we saw a similar number of dorky girls/hot guys movies in return. But until the day you show me a girl who looks like Seth Rogen paired with a guy as hot as Katherine Heigl (or a girl as hot as Katherine Heigl, or just Katherine Heigl), I’ll keep my whooo to myself, thank you very much.

p.s. Yes, youngsters, there was a time when Patrick Dempsey was a dork. It was called the 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment