Friday, March 25, 2011

Gokaiger Late March Pictures; More Cameos

UPDATED 3/26/11 8:30 AM EST
In the movie, it looks like Gokai Pink and Gosei Pink will be fighting Go Pink, MagiPink, BoukenPink, DekaPink, Pink Five (Bioman), MegaPink, WhiteSwan (Jetman), Houhouranger (Dairanger), OhPink, GaoWhite and TimePink and maybe more. Digiranger spotted Pteraranger (Original Pink Ranger) right behind Super GoseiPink!!!!!



Jan and Master Shafu are to appear in Episode 7.

Genta, Chiaki, Chief Akashi, and Saki are said to appear in the movie.

Oh and while I have your attention, can I ask you what you think about my Ranger Keys page of Gokaiger? Is it easy to understand? Does it load properly? Would you want it simpler? Please don't ask or talk about anything else that is not related to these pictures and the page itself. I say this because most of the time I talk about my websites, people ask me other questions about the site and tell me of mistakes, I am aware of such mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment