Friday, July 8, 2011

My Weekend Crush

Angie Harmon’s voice is sex. It’s a deep, raw, primal growl of a thing. She’s got so much rasp to it you’d think you could grate parmesan on her vocal chords. So when you combine that voice with that face and that body and that hair and those big brown eyes… Jesus. I am helpless against the hot. Do I have problems with her politics? You betcha. I cannot condone or even slightly endorse her conservative stances. But, you know what, some people are conservative. I don’t like it, but that’s our right in this country – to believe what we want to believe and say what we want to say. Since she has emphatically expressed her love for The Gays, I’ll begrudgingly agree to disagree with her on her other political proclivities.

She could also exercise a tad more tact sometimes when addressing the giant “are they or aren’t they” elephant in the “Rizzoli & Isles” bedroom. But I think that’s just her. She’s not one for subtly. What she seems to have instead in abundance is a goofy sense of fun and fierce sense of loyalty. Admit it, she seems like she’d be blast to have a cocktail, or six, with. That her chemistry with co-star Sasha Alexander is so electric it’s visible from space doesn’t hurt either. And, Lord, can we get back to her voice? My body reacts almost involuntarily to it, like Pavlov’s dog and that bell – complete with drool. Look, I don’t have to like Angie’s politics to love her on “Rizzoli & Isles.” And I do, I really, really do. Happy weekend, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment