Monday, June 13, 2011

Power Morpher iPhone App

Henshin0 here.
After the Post about the Power Rangers Samurai game on the iPhone, I just had to check it out on the app store. Sadly, the game was $1.99, a few cents over my balance. But on the search menu, I did find an app I could get for $0.99. There are some arguements on whether or not it is concidered a toy, but a certain celebrity (keep reading to find out who) I met last weekend called it a toy, so I might as well post up for toy week, even though I would have posted it otherwise anyway. It is a morpher app on the iPhone, where you can make a morpher from the show, or a customized one just for fun. Here are some examples from the show.....IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!


TYRANASAURUS!
WHITE TIGER ZORD!

NINJA WOLF ZORD!


Here's how you make your custom morpher:

First you pick one of sixteen background lightning colors (left-right; top-bottom): red, blue, yellow, black, pink, green, orange, grey, gold, slightly-light blue, slightly-dark green, white, brown, slightly-dark blue, purple, and reptile green.


Next, you pick one of eighteen power coins (left-right; top-bottom): kitten photo, t-rex skull, tyranasaurus, mastadon, pteradachtyle, triceratops, saber-toothed tiger, dragon zord symbol, white tiger zord symbol, bear, falcon, frog, wolf, ape, crane, photo/cam 1, photo/cam 2, and photo/cam 3.

Then, you pick one of three morpher cases: silver, gold, and steel (I guess)


Final step: IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!

Here Are two I made with my photo library, and one I made with my iPhone camera:

KAMAKIRI (from Kamen Rider OOO)

RENJI ABARAI (from Bleach)

LAVENDER RANGER (our one and only)

As I've said before, I've met a famous person recently, who called this a toy. Could you believe that the celebrity I'm talking about was Tony Oliver? When I met him, I showed him this app, and the fact that I'm a writer about this for henshingrid. After which, he requested I post this one up as well. He not only did voices for some villains for power rangers, but also, he did my favorite villain from bleach. Tony, this is for you...


ULQUIORRA RANGER POWER!


Lastly, here is a video on how it's done:

1 comment: